Friday, March 20, 2009

Say Hello To Barry Colours For Me

The title I would like to say came to be in a dream not a few hours ago. I have no idea what it means but in my dream I was on blogspot reading my blog and had an entry titled that for some reason. There you have it.

I've been sort of battling a writer's block if you will these past few months. It's been rather hard.

My news? Baby is doing quite well, I'll find out the gender hopefully this Wednesday coming. Owen and I just recently broke up for reasons I guess I can't vent out on this spot in cyberspace but I do hope for a future for both of us, I really do. It has been a lonely pregnancy thus far and I suppose not having him by my side (officially) doesn't make much of a difference if he wasn't there to begin with. I don't know. I hurt a bit. But it was my own doing so I shouldn't bitch about it so much.

I'm not sure what else to write. All I know is I had to write Say Hello To Barry Colours For Me. Trippy.

3 comments:

All This Trouble... said...

I've been wondering about you. I'm not surprised about the writer's block. Pregnancy turns your brain to mush and you have more than just growing a baby on your plate. I'm sorry about Owen. Let's all hope for the best.

And I think you're having a boy. Just don't name him Barry.

Holly said...

I hope I have a son :(

All This Trouble... said...

I wished almost desperately for a boy with my first. The second child I believed would be a boy, no wishing required and I was stunned to learn the third was a girl. I felt almost as if I NEEDED a son to help my soul...some how, some way...and then feared I'd never have a daughter as some sort of punishment for "needing" the boy so. Funny how our minds work.