Sunday, October 19, 2008

Seeing Double

I awoke to find myself about to roll of the edge of the bed. Decided I needed to use the bathroom so I got up. I fell flat on my face. My vision doubled and I stood again, stumbling and falling often along the way. Still seeing double.

A choir of female voices kept shouting, "Second sight! Second sight!"I found my housemate and in a panic told her my vision has doubled and promptly fell over again. She looked at me odd.

Next thing I knew I was awake, nearly falling off the bed.

3 comments:

Zatil said...

Ouch! You must have fallen from bed real bad if you were seeing duoble.

Bruce Hodder said...

Please send whatever you were on in a nondescript brown envelope to my house.

I went through a phase of dreaming I woke up and then waking up to find I'd been asleep. I also had a recurring dream that I could see through my own eyelids and that my bedroom was really a Manhatten apartment.

All This Trouble... said...

I've been secretly stalking your blog. I like it.

Maybe you are about to discover your third eye?