Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bon Voyage

Time moves simultaneously fast and slow. When I was happy I was sad, when I was sad I was happy, when I was happy I was happy and when I was sad I was sad, all the while days meandered past.



Chris is leaving for India for quite a few months and hadn't bothered to tell me nor did he think it appropriate to invite me to his farewell. Seriously, I am happy he is going. One less jerk to associate with and I can resume my shortcut walking to work, which happened to be past his house and not worry that he might think I am stalking him. (I used to walk past often, before I knew him)

And what is new on this epic journey of Holly's? Owen. Pure and simple. Another fork in the road. I am going down a new path with Owen. I shall divulge details at another time.

2 comments:

Dodgeball Opera said...

When I was in the eighth grade, I kissed a boy named Owen. He had red hair and cigarettes.

Brutallis said...

You're blogs leave alot to the imagination, like following a story of a very lovable fictional character, however, knowledge of the existance of a real person behind the persona delivered in your messages. Good to see you are moving forward with your life too.