Saturday, December 8, 2007

"All I Know Is That To Me, You Look Like You're Having Fun"


My red wine is a wee bit too warm. It was another hot one today. Last night I went for a walk around the lake with my partner and our friend and then had a barbeque and drank the bottle of 2002 Kiwi Fruit wine which was delicious. I have made a mental note to visit the winery one of these days. I would love to do wine tours. Wine and cheese, yes please!

Today in itself was a rather fruity day. I worked from 8 until 4. Been called "retarded" and mistaken for a male (honestly how does my voice sound male? I would understand if someone thought my looks were male, but sheesh). Maybe it's one of those things were people think they're being ingenious and witty but really they look like complete tossers. You know, instead of crying or whatever I usually do I sort of let it wash all over me again. Good sign I guess. Just you wait, tomorrow I'll fall to pieces because the milk is spoiled. Or I spied a silverfish in the bathroom.

I nearly went into a complete meltdown earlier when I couldn't find my ring. That familiar sickening churning, strange feeling came jumping down my throat and nestled in my tummy for a good 10 minutes. Can you be addicted to that feeling? I remember for a fair few years growing up I felt it so often and felt so odd without it. Like I needed that feeling to be on the ball, to be on my toes, to watch out for the daggers, to watch out for the volley of bullets. Yes, it was utter madness inside my head for 10 minutes but hurrah I found the ring again. Panicked over nothing really, I seem to do that.

I was messing around with a scan of a charcoal drawing I made years ago. Decided to put random words/lyrics on it to add oh I don't know, substance to it. Wonder what any one can make of it.

No comments: