Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hotdawg, We Have a Weiner.....


Hello!

My ugly tootsies are saying hiiiiii. And a huge fudging OW. A co-worker accidently stomped on my foot a few hours ago, in an angular direction. (beach volleyball)

I know that bruises and stuff means more than likely it's not broken but that foot right there? It's seen at least one proper break in it's day. And I'm sure there are more wee ones that healed up awkwardly. I used to be a long distance runner, one day when I was 12 I felt something snap during PE and that foot was never the same. I didn't know it was broken until I was 17 and way too late. I thought and my mother/fellow students that I was a wimp and being stupid. Meh. Anyway this canes hardcore. The bruising is up in the top bit of the toe but there is this god awful lump in the diagonal lower right bit of that toe. And it kinda hurts a wee tad. I can't actually bend it at all without shouting out all manner of speech a demonic tongue would.

So after therapy in the morning I'm going to traipse off to the doctors for their opinion. Can't afford an X-ray atm but meh, just as long as I have some idea what is rocking with it and how to deal.

Oh and the deformed toe from teh accidentz when I was 12? Right next to the big toe. The bone was fractured below the second toe, so there is this weird deformity lump thingy happening. Hoo haa!

Seriously that foot is the worst of the lot. I had a foot test done recently to check my feet and what shoes I will need and the thingo showed that I have a lot of pressure on the other foot compared to that one. I told the guy doing it that it was because of that accident and I've made myself not rest on it whenever I could.

On the brightside, an hour after this current problem arose, I could still do the chicken dance. Like to see myself do that NOW.

No comments: