Friday, July 11, 2008

A friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better.

So here is Holly, still reeling from the previous week, thighs mending from the frienzed
symphony created with some random kitchen knife she found at Grumpys.

Head still spinning with suicidal thoughts and thoughts of dinner.

I hadn't talked to my friend Stan in quite awhile. Feeling depressed and wanting his company

I dress myself up, put on my makeup and walk in the night to his house. Unfortunately
meeting Grumpy in a carpark on my way.

"Need a ride?"

"No thanks..."

"Where are you going?"

"Friends..."

"Oh....."

Stan and I met up with the promise of sex and pot and a good time. And it was achieved.

Suddenly Holly wasn't in her depressed and pessimistic state of mind anymore. She was
traversing the universe with her Space Friend Stan. She flew towards stars, she opened doors
of all shapes and sizes to one world to another. She felt each word, each thought, each
feeling accentuate and create a rhythm that her ears had never heard before.

She felt Stan shapeshift into that lover she craves so, the one who broke her heart... she
felt him shapeshift into a stranger....an animal...she felt him shapeshift back into Stan,
her friend, her Space Friend and they jumped off this planet and fell into another world.

After a time all I could hear was his breathing and the rain falling hard on the roof and I
fell into a deep slumber.

3 comments:

Coleyy said...

This is a really good blog. I totally get that need to escape reality for a while. Sometimes it just gets to be too much.

P.S. - Thanks for checking out my blog. I can't believe I forgot about the whole money-prostitute thing. I'm sure there will be a blog up about it soon.

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to go and get high I absolutely freaking LOVE it.

It's weird how everyone else can control your emotions other than yourself. I'm assuming this because of how you felt before and after, and how I feel before and after these things.

Khalid said...

The title of this post is priceless! You make pot sound a whole lot better than those anti-drug people do. Nice Work...