Monday, July 28, 2008

If A Vow

No idea where to really begin or where to head this or what I'll end up saying.

I had to know once and for all where I stood. I asked and got the answer I expected so ho hum tough luck Holly better luck next time.

I shared my previous post with a friend and he said it was scary. How is that scary? Try living with what's inside my head.

I've been sick with a stomach virus for the past few days and now the chest infection is coming back. Yay.

I haven't been sleeping well, and my appetite has gone to crazy town. Next stop, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

And the fact that Chris doesn't actually love me. Well. Bugger eh? Shit happens? C'est la vie? Such is life?

Forgive me, I feel used. I feel completely led on. He told me I was gorgeous. He kissed me and cuddled me and held me so close. He wanted to spend time with me. He wanted to sleep with me for crying out loud!

So I'm the idiot that fell so madly for someone who I thought and perhaps still do was perfect. Serves me right. Karma definately is a bitch.

And where my mind is at. Well. Let's just say I can't see the difference between dreams and reality.

:|

1 comment:

Bruce Hodder said...

Maybe there is no difference.